Sunday, February 9, 2014

Minecraft, anyone?~

Oh, hai!~

As with most things in my life, I go through "phases" where I love something for a week, then drop it for the most part, if not completely. This includes stuff like drawing, writing (unfortunately!), reading, watching shows/movies, viewing a particular person's content on YouTube, and playing video games. But a few months ago I found something that has never failed to bring me joy!

MINECRAFT!~ 

This sandbox game is beautiful even in all it pixel-y-ness. There are endless possible ways to play, so many things to craft, and build, and an entire world for you to explore and make your own. There are texture packs to spice up the appearance of this beloved game. There are mods to add new items, or set new goals for you to achieve, and even if you've begun to get bored of playing "vanilla" Minecraft, the right mod can light your fire again and rekindle your love for the game. So exciting! You can also find a vast number of mini-games within the normal game that were created by normal users just like you or me! 

How many of you play Minecraft? Are there any servers you play on frequently? Leave the IP, and you might just see me there! :3

~ ♥ Dessie ♥ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment