Monday, February 24, 2014

New Contest Idea

Hey all you out there in Cyberspace!!!

Cordy here!!!!

So, I was thinking about the blog today, and I had an idea. I don't know if any of you play Facebook games, but here is an idea I had to promote both my blog, and the Zynga Games. This would include Running With Friends, Castleville, and many others. If you "Like" our page on Facebook and comment in that contest's post, we will put you in the running for our contests. On the second week of the month, we will choose the winner of our zynga card, on the fourth week, we will have a sweepstake for a Steam or IMVU card or even others. But they would always be game related. Do you guys like this idea? Is this something you would like to see happen?

Leave us a comment letting us know how you feel about this.

~Cordy Out

No comments:

Post a Comment